Opt for Hair Colour Smartly
Hair colouring seems a trend of the season with millennials opting for various shades for a nice makeover. However, there are some factors that need to be kept in mind before trying out such trends, says an expert.
Athar Aftab, Managing Director of Izuk Impex, manufacturer, supplier and exporter of exotic range of premium herbal products, doles out tips on things that one needs to follow before trying out hair colour.
* Use herbal colours: Always use herbal hair colour rather than synthetic hair colours. Synthetic hair colours contain chemicals that dry and whiten the hair, but herbal colours give your hair natural look and shine.
* Match your skin tone: Be careful while choosing the hair colour, it must go well with your complexion. Avoid using too bright and too light colours. There are endless hair colours from black to burgundy to brown and many more. Think wisely which hair colour looks good with your skin tone.
* Be aware of the time frame while applying: Be careful about the time frame, don’t keep it for longer time than mentioned on the label, as the colour might get brighter and darker and when applying for shorter time, it may get lighter. Check the label for the correct time frame to give the hair its exact colour.
* Oil your hair: Oil your hair overnight, the same day you have applied color. This will smoothen your hair and give it a natural shine.
* Don’t shampoo your hair the same day: After washing off the hair and applying oil, shampoo your hair next day to boost proper strength and volume. Also wash your hair twice a week.