PM Modi Addressed BJP’s National Executive Meet; Warns Party Men
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed National Executive meeting today and has guided and warned the party men with special cautions as the bungle of the state Assembly Elections has bloomed.
PM MODI AT BJP NATIONAL EXECUTIVES: THINGS TO KNOW
1. “Do not put pressure on the party for giving tickets to your relatives, brothers, nephews, sons and daughters. If the organisation finds it suitable, it will give ticket to them. All of us have to go into the polls together. Ensure victory in all the five states,” Modi told the BJP national executive.
2. Speaking at the BJP national executive, PM Modi called for greater transparency in political funding.
3. “PM saluted inner strength of poor who responded to his appeal, in spite of some difficulties, voluntarily supported demonetisation,” Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
4. Prime Minister took a potshot at those opposing demonetisation saying, “Some people worry about lifestyle but our priority is to make quality of life better for the poor and underprivileged.”
5. “Prime Minister said that determination to fight against the ills comes from the inner strength of the society,” Prasad said.
6. “Prime Minister said that the poor and poverty were not just means for the BJP to win elections. We do not see it through the lens of vote bank,” Ravi Shankar Prasad further said.